Monday 7 December 2009

Why cant i have a pomeranian?!


.

wHY



Cant i have a pomeranian. I don't think thats too much to ask. I will love it and care for it and take it everywhere. But i don't have £2000 pounds.


All i want is a little pomeranian, i will hug it and kiss it and brush its hair. I will call it talulah or snowy or fluffy or pear. why O why cant i have a little pomeranian, i love it, it looks like a little white bear.


Look at it there! My little beautiful pomeranian, i love it! so cute and white and innocent and polite. And if you don't believe me, watch this little video, you will see my lovely little pomeranian and understand why.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6fhHioCKTU




if you want to buy me one id be much obliged, id kiss you on the forehead and poke you in the eyes.